Newport, RI: A perfect getaway for all seasons


I was contemplating this article for a while, but taken that I left for Germany and Argentina after I came back from a weekend retreat in Newport, Rhode Island, I've delayed the review until now.


As I've said in the article, Newport is a perfect getaway for all seasons - it's great during summer as you can take advantage of many beaches the town and surrounding area offers, but it's also great during the late fall, as the town transforms into the magic of the leaves changing into very many colors - from green and yellow to red, violet and orange. I was able to capture this magic moment, and can't wait to share it with you. To see what I mean, click to continue...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.