Timeless Ralph Lauren: The Winter White Classics

Just before I left New York City to celebrate Christmas in Germany, I took my annual "Christmas Walk" on Madison and Fifth Avenues to see the Christmas window displays and building decorations. This is something of a habit of mine - I do it every year.
 One of the most impressive window displays on Madison Ave. was Ralph Lauren boutique stores for adults and kids, located on Madison Ave. and 71st Street.


I find Ralph Lauren's fashion - timeless and classy, regardless of the fashion trends. He always sticks to the classic American look and it translates in his window displays as well.

What do you think?

 

Ralph Lauren for kids.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.