Get Ready For A Gym Dandy

I usually don't like to give it away, but today I thought - what the hell, why not? It's not like we are all going to end up in one room wearing the same nail polish anyway, right? Oh, are we?
You might disagree with me or not, but here's my take on what's gonna make your nails look super cool, super trendy this season, and I mean - for Fall 2012/Winter 2013:

My personal favorites for this season are:

Break A Leg-Warmer! Not pictured here.

Good to Grape by Sally Hensen. You can buy it here.


Carry On: a deep romantic burgundy. You can get it here.  


Midnight Cami: a shimmering deep twilight blue. You can buy it here. Note: some of these colors are not available at the stores, only online.



 Gym Dandya motivated greige brown. You can get it here.


Over the edge: a dramatic metallic midnight silver. This one I got in Germany last December, at the store Douglas, it's a perfume/beauty store chain. [And, by the way, it cost much higher in Germany in Euros than if you buy it in USA.] You can get it online here. I didn't not see it at the CVS, Walgreens and Sephora stores in New York.


And, of course, there's always the ultimate red nail color - the very 'Russian' red color. I've discovered that Revlon has the best classical red nail polish, and it's called Red 680. You can get it directly from Revlon.com,  and also at Walmart, Target, CVS and Ulta.com.


Also, the white/snowy nail polish is making a come-back, which I'm neither yet ready for nor yet sure how to feel about it. Note: the white tones look much better on short and square nail than long and oval.

The dark and the very white colors are also a reminder that we have entered in the 'business' of winter and it's here to stay for another 1.5 months.

What's your winter nail colors?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.