The Fashion Night Out Is On!



I'm ready for the Fashion Night Out!
Check out the complete listing of the fab designer's events around the city here. For a shorter list click here
Look me up at the fashion show by ex head designer of Victoria Secret Matthias tonight. I'll be also heading to the Alexei Sorokin fashion show on September 12 of the next week. This Russian designer is often-cited as one of the most exciting and promising young designers to emerge on the Russian fashion industry. (Be sure, I'll talk about him more...)

Comments

Blue Dog Belle said…
LOVE this outfit! Hope you had a great time!!!
Thank you! I had a great time. Look forward to the next one. Did you?

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.

My Travels: Vermont In Night And Day