Fashion Week's Closet Tales


It's very hard to concentrate on any other activities in the city, when the Fashion Week takes place in NYC.
And even though I've managed to squeeze a cabaret show at this very cool place Duplex in the village that I've recently discovered and a screening of a French movie Little White Lies at one of my favorite movie theaters - Lincoln Plaza Cinemas, my thoughts have been with the fashion week all along since I got back from Europe, where I happened to stumble over the Stockholm Fashion Night Out / Fashion Week. I just wish we all got a "vacation for a cause" between September 6th and 13th.

Sleeveless leather jacket / Zara
Shorts / Zara Fringy
Stilettos / Nine West
Purse / Zara
Gold Cuff / Urban Outfitters
Nail Polish / Esse in Little Brown Dress
Top / Zara

Now that I think about it, my outfit was almost 99% by Zara...Hmmm


Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice.
Anonymous said…
You are welcome.

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.

My Travels: Vermont In Night And Day