About Town...Stockholm: Swedish Minimalism

Pinch me - is it really the end of September already? Where did the summer go? And I thought I just started to enjoy my linen dresses and wedges...ahhh

Paying tribute to the last days of summer - [which, I learned not long ago from living in USA, include three weeks of September] - I reminisced back to the summer trip to Stockholm last August and put together a post on a minimalist look - a rather laid-back look of the Stockholm's city dwellers.


The ease, with which the Nordic people wear their clothes, footwear and accessories - is an art in itself, even though it looks as effortless as me wearing my pajama at  night, I'm sure they put their looks together with a thought...

Watch out for my post on the Stockholm's minimalism in design - from furniture to the kitchen appliances, I've done quite a bit of the local scouting in Stockholm, and can't wait to share it with you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.

My Travels: Vermont In Night And Day