Manhattan Riviera Beach Soirée Benefiting Fashion For Autism: Guests, Champagne & Acrobats


Of course, it wouldn't be a true fashion night without stylish guests, champagne, exotic entertainers and the views to kill for of New York's Hudson River and George Washington Bridge...

I've said it many, many times that I always prefer street fashion to runaway fashion, because I believe that every - [well, at least some of the individuals] - person has a very unique personal style... I often walk around the cities, here and when I travel, and observe what people wear on the streets. I find it very inspirational. There are certain looks that only some people can pull. There are people who dare to be daring. 


That's why I took the occasion of this evening - Fashion For Autism - to shoot around the regular people - the guests, as well as I tried to capture the overall atmosphere of the evening, where everyone seemed to be happy, relaxed and pleased to be at the event.


Also, check out the fabulous acrobatic shows at the event: a solo act I, a solo act II, and a double act.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.