Manhattan Riviera Beach Soirée Benefiting Fashion For Autism. Part 2: Modalistas Summer 2012

Continuing with the Manhattan Riviera Beach Soirée Benefiting Fashion For Autism, in collaboration with Edwing D'Angelo, ModaListas showed their Summer 2012 collection, which I found both very urban and 'take me down to a horse race' old school glamour event like - big hats, the blouses with puff sleeves and the beige loose pants. 

Just before the show, I got a shot of one of the models, wearing a look from the ModaListas Summer 2012collection as she stepped out to say Hi to her mother and take a picture of the beautiful sunset (see below) and herself. The model, as I found out, is Russian.

I can totally see the ladies of New York wearing these kind of outfits at a high profile horse-racing event. Not sure, why the horse-racing event comes to my mind as I look at the collection, but it does. A few of these looks also looked like something one would wear on a safari trip - Meryl Streep in "Out of Africa"? Oh, perhaps, I should stop watching so many movies...

But take a look and see for yourself... (To watch a video from the show, click here.) ModaListas Summer 2012:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.