On My Mind...

I usually try to not post the photos I didn't take. I only post non-mine photos of the pieces from the designers and collections I really, really admire and desire... Such as these few pieces that have been on my mind from Proenza Schouler fall 2012:

Whoever knows me well, knows that I'm a big fan of weird styles and by weird, I mean unique, strange, one of the kind, something that, when you see you think "what the f*ck is going on here"... The uneven cuts, the combination of colors - white on white, black on black, red on red, the position of the prints on a garment, the leather elements, a unique shape of bags, belts with a twist... Love it! Want it! By the way, Proenza Schouler is having a private sale right now on its Spring 2012 collection. Enter code PS12PREVIEW at checkout and get 30% off select styles. How do I know? We are twitter buddies, so any exlusives I get @proenzaschouler. Ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.

My Travels: Vermont In Night And Day