A Color Jean Group: Any Time, Any Age

Perhaps it's just in time to say congratulations on another successful Pride Parade! It's been especially colorful in the city with all the rainbow colors and stylish gay singles and couples taking the streets to celebrate and be proud.

When I spotted this group of girlfriends, I realized that jeans are no longer only limited to black and blue colors. There's, probably, not a single person in this time and age that does not have a pair of colorful jeans. There are some good colors available in jeans in many stores, like Zara, H&M, J Brand, Levi's, Uniqlo...What's more is that colors are not only for teenagers anymore. I love seeing older women and men wear colors. Perhaps it's the "European" talking in me. I just love how, for example, Italians are dressing - they are, definitely, not afraid of the colors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.