The Wild, Wild Printed Look

I just realized that I took these photos at the TopShop, New York about 1.5 months ago and have never published them. One of the reasons for that was because I waited for the  real time in-person confirmation that this style - the wild, wild overall look of the prints, from top to bottom - would actually work in real life. 


Here's a truth, as much as I enjoy the designers, who come up with vert unpractical designs for the sake of art and extravagance, personally, my favorite designers are usually the ones who create wearable fashion, because at the end of the day - you'd want to both wear the designer's creations and look not only very stylish in them, but feel comfortable. Of course, a little pain here and there is OKEY for the fashion sacrifice, but not when you are, literally, suffering and aching.

So, once I started noticing women in New York wearing wild prints around the city, I remembered about these images and decided that it's time to share with you the very printed look of the Spring/Summer 2012 trend that, apparently, is wearable.


What do you think about this style? Would you wear something like that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.