Live Up The Destination: Caribbean Nail Polish


I think it's rather fun to experiment with the nail polish, depending on where you travel and choose the color by how you feel about the destination and/or occasion. 

If you are going to a beach location, the colors should be very bright - [in my humble opinion] - very s u n n y, just as you'd expect for the place's aura to be...

In this case, it's the Caribbean - it's the tropics, it's translucent green-blue waters of the Caribbean, white sand, green palm trees, yellow bananas, and very colorful tropical drinks  - think, Miami Vice, Mango Madness - and foods. 

Mango Madness, Aruba - the good memories from March trip...
So, for Aruba I've chosen go with: Joe Fresh's Fluo Blue color for toes and Sally Hansen's All Fired Up color for the nails.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.

My Travels: Vermont In Night And Day