Aruba: Inside The Fashion Photoshoots

As I promised, here are a few of the photos I took on location in Aruba for the fashion label that is about to make a historic come-back. 


The full collection, including the information on where you can get the designs, will be soon available online. I will keep you posted. 


Please "SHARE" via your social networks if you liked it, and do let me know, which ones you liked in particular and why! I'm always happy to know what my immediate friends and readers like. 




Leave the address of your Facebook page, Twitter and/or your blog so that I could let you know personally, when the full collection will be available!

Till later, my friends!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.

My Travels: Vermont In Night And Day