The Glamour of Travel

I could not not share this quote with you...

“Travel is glamorous only in retrospect.”Paul Theroux

There's a reason why companies and boutique hotels like Mr. & Ms. Smith and Quintessentially - [the founder of which I've met in Paris back in 2006, when he wanted to discuss some projects that I could do for them] exist.
They provide the luxury and glamor for your travel. Each of us looks for the specific experience when traveling. Some like it the hitchhiking way with a backpack, some like it on a private jet with a personal tour guide.

But the ultimate goal is to travel and see the world. It's just some people, more than the other, really know how to get the most out of their travel experience.  Some people, more than the other, really know how to enjoy the travels.


If you'd like to know more about the travel, I've been keeping a travel diary Uncensored Traveler for as long as I could remember, where I've been sharing the tips and experiences of the travel. You can also check out my travel column on the EXAMINER.com. Feel free to share your experiences with me. Travel is one of my great passions! 

As a matter of fact, I'm already contemplating my next travel endeavors. Taken that we don't get too long of a vacation time in USA, the trips usually have to be planned very well in advance. My thought is - I'd like to take another road trip this summer: Idea 1. a road trip across the Western part of Germany, Idea 2. a road trip around UK, Ireland and Wales - whichever parts of the countries I could fit in in those pitiful two-weeks of vacation. But I'm definitely traveling!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.