How Much Of A New Yorker Are You?

I usually don't do this. I don't post any commercial information - unless this is part of my life, my choices...

I usually don't advertise anything either - unless I'm mentioning a place, person and/or activity that I really like and accept as part of my life...

And last, but not the least, I don't do any polls on my blog...

That's said, however, this time around is different because the matter I want you to get to vote is part of my life - and this is how...


Budget Travel’s readers nominated a record 647 towns this year for the “America’s Coolest Smallest Towns” – and they narrowed that list down to just 10 standout communities across the country. You can vote once daily, so be sure to get all your votes in before the contest closes on January 31st.

New York state is represented by Hammondsport, NY, which, even though, I've never been too, I find very adorable.



I do want to see New York state to win, because New York, as much as New York City - is part of my life. I live in the city. I go skiing in the state. I go beaching in the state. My good friends live all over the state. I drink water from the state. I get my food from the state's farms. But most importantly, this state gave me the city I love the most in USA - New York City...So, you now know what I'm voting for! Yes - I'm that prejudice!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.