Yes, And You Know It! My UNIQLO Obsession...

I fell in love with Uniqlo at the very first sight. It's not a secret that I love clean lines, fabulous simplicity in clothes, uniqueness in details and tailoring, and minimalism looks in general. Embroidered ornaments never did it for me. I always choose simplicity over 'crowded' details - and, in everything - from furniture to clothes. That's the reason that I still dig Gap, which, by the way, has a great fall collection of sweaters, work out / yoga clothes, coats and boots that I couldn't stop myself from not getting last week - [indulging in the idea of where to wear it soon]... See here.

Seriously, what's there not to like?

So, that's why when I walked in the minimal modern-artsy store of Uniqlo in NYC (Broadway & Spring, SOHO) for the very first time, I instantly felt at home - [and terrified from the idea that my credit card would be seeing a lot of charges from Uniqlo]...

Not a visit to NYC went by without me checking out the store. I especially love their 'special' section of the Japanese designers' new collections - awesome, awesome, awesome stuff - minimal, clean lines, great rich colors - absolutely my kind of style...And - at very moderate prices, I must say! 

My recent purchase was a fleece jacket with a plush-feel fur inside that would be awesome to wear under leather jackets, out in the country, on a work out / jog and other occasions - it's absolutely a 'multitasking' jacket with a price that makes you cry - only $19.00! Seriously?!? Yes!!! 

Anyway...

Here's a thing about my adoration for Uniglo...They're actually do great in everything, including the digital work. I love Uniqlo digital work! It makes my 'affair' with a brand/store even a longer lasting one...

Check out their latest piece for the new functional range of clothing - [which, by the way, really works - tried and tested many times over by me]. 

It’s truly a visual feast, created through a series of various video catwalk demonstrations that slide past you. The demonstrations are quite literal for every feature, from the “stretch pants” to the robust zippers and everything in between. This video amazingly enough lets you to experience the entire range in any way, shape or form you choose… And, of course, it was created by a Japanese agency, Tha.

What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.