Python Alert...

I never thought I'd actually fall for the 'python' pattern. It took me sometime to accept the 'leopard' print, but python?!? That's a first. Never had it, never thought I ever would, but here I am...In python jeans that I absolutely love.



Riding the train downtown today, I wasn't not the only one wearing a 'python' print. Right next to me, another girl was wearing a 'python' print, but of a different variety...


It's not yet too obvious that the trend is making its way - I don't see many people, yet, wearing them, but this pattern actually was at the center of attention during the Fall's fashion weeks. From coats to leggins, python pattern was there on the podium, making a statement... Not sure how long the trend would last, but as of the moment, it's a rather brave 'pattern' to wear, and it is definitely noticeable...


Check out Marc Jacob's take on 'python' - Python Mac Trench CoatStyle.

Not sure, thought, if I'd wear python on python. Might be too much...What do you think? When enough is enough?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.