A Look-Alike: It Runs In The Family...




Have you ever noticed how many couples dress alike and/or how one's fashion sense changes over time to 'mimic' the one of his/her partner? I have... 

It's rather interesting to see how many couples - [the longer they are together] - start to look alike and/or dress alike that is especially noticeable when they are together. 




The same goes with parents and their kids - that is, their small children and how they dress their little ones similar to their own style.

On a recent walk around the city, I've spotted an older couple and a mother-daughter couple, both of whom looked very adorable dressed very similar to each other's style. And - yes, I do get it, no matter how many times I might say that dressing alike might look a bit odd to me, but when I see others do it, I find it rather adorable. 



There's definitely nothing wrong with it. In fact, I most likely will dress my offspring very close to my own sense of fashion, that is, of course, if I don't have twins. In that situation - threesome alike would be a bit too much...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.