Nail Shade Parade: Chanel Presents Fall 2011/Winter 2012 Shades


There are rare ads that catch our attention these days, but there are a few people who are doing it just about right...Not to mention the fact that with all the nail shades out there, you'd like to know what's gonna be the "IT" color of the season... This is why, when I shop for a nail color/shade, depending on a country where I shop, I either do my petite research investigation to see what's happening and/or I ask a store consultant. In Milan last August, at the Kiki beauty shop I was suggested to get the shades of bright blue and green, and I did -and they are making me very happy when I wear those 'very Milano' shades - [as I was told] - and that match the latest runaway's colors of the likes of Armani, Gucci and Versace... So, when I saw this ad by Chanel, I thought I'd share...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.