A L'Art Nouveau Shoe...

The shape of such shoe seems to be taking over...The first time we saw someone actually braving to walk in those were Lady Gaga and Victoria Bekham, who we all respect for being fashionably fierce...But I always wondered, how do you manage to balance in those? You've probably have to have such a petite frame that no weight - [like your tushion] and thick long hair - can wear you down...As far as I'm concerned, I just love the shoe for the 'artsy shape' of it...I'd just buy it and put it in my apartment just to adore it as I'd adore a piece of L'Art Nouveau from NYC's MOMA, or something...

On the other hand...
....if the designers/labels make it - [and they are not cheap either] - someone's got to buy it, otherwise, why make it? I mean, of course it'd catch someone's eye as he/she passes along the Madison (just as I did when I took this photo) - but what's the deal with a profit then? Ahh...those statement fashionistas!...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.