A Fashionable Perspective


Working the runaway shows as a photo-reporter comes with a territory - it gives you a chance to stand over the podium on a [photo press deck] and get the best shots of the front and back of a model as well as of the runaway as a whole...

However, it would also require you to be there for 5-7 hours at a time. Meaning that - coffee and bathroom runs might be an option, but an unlikely one if you don't want to loose your primer spot to another eager photographer...



As for me, my strategy is simple - I make friends with my fellow photographers on my right, left and in front and they voucher for me if I take a break once in a while. They call me "sweetie" and always keep an eye on my spot. Feels like a big family with similar hobbies and professions and -- objectives....Overall - all these long hours pay off, because you do what you love, what you enjoy doing.

Ciao...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.