My Absolute Kate Moss Favorites of All Times!


I've been always a big fan of Kate Moss' personal style. 

They often say that models 'naturally' are supposed to have a great sense of style. Well, not all,  and not at all. But definitely Kate Moss is one of them, who does have a great personal style that I admire. 

It's never 'out there'. It's never 'bling-ing and shining'. It's just always subtly sexy and casual and simple and extravagant at the same time.


She often pairs up her bottoms with a great jacket with a great cut. She's a big fan of skinny jeans and pants, and her leather pants are my dream!

A few years back - [in 2007, to be exact] - when Kate Moss collaborated with Topshop designing a line for them, guess, what's happened? It was sold out within days! The tops and bottoms she did for Topshop very much reflected her personal style.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.

My Travels: Vermont In Night And Day