That's All...The Devil Prada Is Back!


So, I'm caught up in the moment today thinking about how awesomely great, just absolutely perfect Meryl Streep was in "Devil Wears Prada" movie. 

It's THE ONLY reason I actually went ahead and bought the DVD after seeing it on the big screen. I can watch Streep's acting in this particular movie over and over and over again... No one can act as well as Meryl Streep. Not even Sophia Loren, noten even Audrey Hepburn - no any of the today's actresses, for that matter, could come as close to Meryl Streep's acting craftsmanship...

For those, who haven't read the book, nor seen the film, or have heard about it at all, Streep is playing the notorious Anna Wintour, America's Vogue Editor-in-Chief...

And while I'm less than thrilled about the book sequence Revenge Wears Prada, however, if Meryl Streep  does star in the movie sequence - I'd watch it! Streep is the best thing that could happen to this book-movie. I doubt it would have been as exciting and memorable if it weren't for the super-talented Meryl Streep!

Here's just a few moments from Devil Wears Prada, which I love: [you can thank me later for this compilation!...]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.