Many Faces of Miami Beach Street Style & How To Enjoy A $15 Caesar Salad

I just came back from a 3-day getaway to Miami, and no matter what they say about Miami - I always enjoy it. Here's why and how.

And, of course, I couldn't stay away from checking out the street style of the locals in and around Miami Beach...


Even if you end up staying in Miami Beach and/or South Beach - the most tourist areas of the city - you can still have fun and discover the local culture within just a mile-radius. 

It's all about how you approach your trips. I always tell my friends and family that, firstly, it's all about who you are with. Secondly, be open minded and take the most out of what you have and not what you could have had but couldn't. I talk a lot about it in my travel column.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.