The 66th Cannes Film Festival is wrapping up today, May 26th. Click here to see, what you should take from this year's festival and the fabulous scene of the French Riviera.
It's Thursday - I know that much, but I wanted to share with you My Wednesday . Many friends - [and some of my very curious family members] - always ask me, what my regular day is like during the week, and, because I'm usually running to something and/or from something and moving from one thing onto another thing, I keep responding that - ONE day, SOME day, I will tell you how an-hour-by-an-hour I spend my weekday... My Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Just before I left New York City to celebrate Christmas in Germany, I took my annual "Christmas Walk" on Madison and Fifth Avenues to see the Christmas window displays and building decorations. This is something of a habit of mine - I do it every year. One of the most impressive window displays on Madison Ave. was Ralph Lauren boutique stores for adults and kids, located on Madison Ave. and 71st Street.
Not yet, not yet - the Spring is only about to come and it's not like spring, summer and fall are rain-free seasons. So, while you are updating your wardrobe for the next seasons to come, don't give up on a thought of having that one perfect parka that can serve you during the multiple seasons. Here's how New Yorkers wearing it:
Comments