Accessories I'm Loving Now: Let Each Finger Make A Statement

For those who know me very well, know that I'm a big fan of the accessories, especially the ones with a twist. I also love to wear more than one ring on a finger. I like them big, I like them in a batch. I like them on a pinky finger and I like them on a thumb. And I especially like wearing a bulky (or a few) ring on my index finger.


I've been always attracted to the unique ways and looks of clothes, shoes and accessories. One of my favorite things to do is to browse through street jewelry stands in Soho, as well as visiting some  local boutiques and street fairs in other countries when I travel. It's a rare occasion when I do not come back with some new jewelry finds. Last December I brought some very interesting pieces from Germany and Argentina and I'm looking forward to find some more on my next trip to Europe next month.

This said, one of my ongoing favorite way to wear the rings is by both bulking them up - two-four at a time - on one finger and 'dressing' a few fingers at the same time. There's just something 'oomph' about it! And that explains why I always notice some new ways and new designs of the rings that can be all worn together on the multiple fingers.

So, the following rings are my latest obsession:
I'm definitely loving these Golden “Tube” Brass rings by Nicolas Ghesquière’s last collection at Balenciaga. They are just absolutely YUM, and sooo my style! I sooo want them!


These classic yet still incredibly modern edgy and sophisticated ring pieces are absolutely timeless pieces. They are very lust-worthy, and would go with absolutely everything despite the fact that are a bit on the 'rebellious' side of accessories. I can definitely see it go with a strict business pantsuit, as well as with a color-ful summer dress. You can make them look 'heavy' the same as to make them look 'breezy'.

These Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière Golden “Tube” Brass Rings are $765 (set of 5 rings), and available at Balenciaga, NY, 212.206.0872.

Or wait in the hope that the women fashion copycats would soon pick it up and produce the look-alikes but at the more affordable price.

Other MOST WANTED rings I wouldn't mind putting on my fingers:




From left to right: Tiffany Era 18K Love square ring ($2,500), tiffany.com; Bulgari Bzerol five-band ring ($2,050), bulgari.com; Vhernier 18K rose-gold kiss ring, price upon request, vhernier.com; Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane classic Babylone Art Deco chevaliere ring ($59), Saint Laurent Paris, NYC, 212.980.2970
From left to right: Horrsenbuhs 18K yellow-gold monogram dame tri-link ring ($2,500) / 18K rose-gold monogram dame tri-link ring, price upon request, justoneeye.com; Campbell classic ring in gold-plated sterling silver ($475), campbellcollections.com; Markin paperclip ring ($651), wolfandbadger.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.

My Travels: Vermont In Night And Day