Enroute To Montauk: Day 1. Packing

I've never been to Montauk. I've been to quite a few things around the area, but not to Montauk, so you can imagine the excitement! I've been browsing through Montauk's destination guide for days. I had no idea there are so many things to see and do. However, I'm planning to spend a whole lot of time on the beach...

 

When I started putting together my essentials to take with me on the trip, I came across my old badminton racquets. Believe it or not, these are the racquets I won as a prize in the school tournaments. I've played badminton for eight years in school. I loved it. We competed with the other schools, and we trained a lot. It was one of the best badminton school leagues in Moscow, Russia. Let's see, if I can kick some ass after almost 15 years of not playing it professionally....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.