Psss, Marni Is Coming To Town & It's Cheap!

If you don't know it by now, you should know it right now! 

Today is the official release day of Marni collection-collaboration with H&M! Believe it or not, but I've just learned about it today myself, and I'm so glad that the H&M store is just a few blocks away from my work. So, guess what I'm doing after work?

Yes, you've heard me. So, while you were obsessing with Stella McCartney's, Kate Moss' and recently - Versace's collaboration with the low-end store chain H&M, you might just go ballistic when you'd learn that the Marni collection is unf*cking believable - the best of them all! [Or, perhaps, it's because it's sooo my style and sooo Spring/Summer 2012 style!]

The Marni pieces to be sold at H&M, starting today - [and if they last till the end of the week at all\ - are so chick, so cool, so stylish...

Of course, it makes it more appealing to us because the promo video is directed by Sophie Coppola herself! Seriously, Academy Award and Golden Globe winner directing a Marni-H&M commercial, how cool and delicious is that?!

Set in Marrakesh, Morocco:


And those bracelets (and other accessories) are to die for! Ladies, see you on 42nd & 5th Ave tonight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.

My Travels: Vermont In Night And Day