Prints & Patterns: The Flora And Fauna Of Runway


How about that for a pattern-print trend? It almost makes me nauseous- in both good and bad sense of a word...

Yes, braze yourself, my dear friends. It's all about patterns this season. Not that I've ever wanted to look like my grandma's tablecloth or a scarf, but I guess some of us can pull it off. Just not me! But I couldn't completely ignore the trend, so I went with a 'lighter' version of patterned pants. I found these on ASOS.com, but yet to see how they look on me - [Dear postman, where's my package?! Hello?!]


It's enough of a strong message to get that florals and prints are very 'it' for Spring/Summer 2012 when we see the likes of Proenza Schouler, Prabal Gurung, Peter Som, Mary Katrantzou, Diane von Furstenberg, Altuzarra, ADAM (a.k.a. Adam Lippes) throw it in our face. We get it! We get it, dear designers.

But I'll still keep my blacks and browns - just in case...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.

My Travels: Vermont In Night And Day