Trips, Falls and Fun on the Catwalk...

Since I'm off fresh from the fashion shows, I thought I'd share my concern with you...




I've been always wondering how those models are able to balance on those high heels - [to the point of very ridiculously uncomfortable and high, immediately comes to mind - Alexander McQueens' shoes] -  and not fall that often. And that's besides the fact that some of the overall outfits are uncomfortable to walk in - either long dresses and/or veils of some sort...

I decided to entertain you a bit and share this video with you - Trips, Falls and Fun on the Catwalk... 


Always wondered, always do, always will, and during the Couture Fashion Week New York, I've wondered too...[My Couture Fashion Week's footwear special is coming up soon!]



Yes, they do, however, trip. They do fall. It's just impossible to balance certain shoes and even the best of the models out there can't manage some of those designers' crazy creations.

However, the real craftsmanship of falling and getting up with a 'fashionable' dignity is all about how a runway model comes out of the situation and carries it on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.