It's Where There's Nowhere...

My current, absolutely insane obsession is the label NOWHERE... I adore everything from what they make for women, as well as for men and babies and their cool blog along...

Having spent some time on Nelly.com, where the label is sold, I realized that the prices were a bit high, but then I realized that the prices were in SEK, not DOLLARS...But that was half of the problem, they don't have a U.S. site, so even if I switch to the more-or-less familiar currency, the closest I could get as to British pounds GBP...

However, I'm absolutely determined to get the Nowhere peek toe shoes. As of now, the black ones are all sold out for my shoe size, only browns are available and on sale (by the way), but I'm determined to get the black ones.

I'm obsessed with them! Literally - o-b-s-e-s-s-e-ed! [And the most obscene thing is that I have very similar booties... and still want these!]




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.