Winter Tailoring: It's Underneath And I Like It

As it gets colder we need layers to keep warm, but that can make it difficult to keep a sharp silhouette. I know I feel like a ball of clothes - [or rather, like a cabbage with all the layers] - in the middle of winter. Especially when you try to dress up for work in suits and jackets that do not even try to fit inside the winter coats, on the contrary - everything from the shoulder patches to the buttons refuse to sit well underneath, but rather make the whole ride to work very unpleasant. And judging by the people on subway, who look very uncomfortable in a coat, I assume I'm not the only one who feels no love from their suits underneath.

That’s why I was very excited to finally find a jacket that seems to fit perfectly under all my winter coats. I might as well just live in it.

So, why not have a tailored jacket underneath your parka?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.