In And About NYC: Men and Winter Class

Hunter boots. A driver mens cap. A leather short coat. An over-sized scarf... and - a cigar. Can you be more classy than that?

 
Yes, you can!
As I walked down the 5th Avenue (and Central Park), I've spotted this seriously stylish man, who definitely: A) is a New Yorker B) has a Very Upper East Side style of a classy middle-aged man C) looks very 'old money' D) definitely knows a thing or two about the winter style E) probably appreciates home interiors in plaids F) lives IN the city, NOT in the suburbs (but most likely has a house upstate, in the Hampton G) belongs to Harvard Club of New York City (and this might be the only detail I'm not 100% sure...and don't ask me why I said so...) H) appreciates local cigar clubs (like Macanudo, right here, on the Upper East Side)...

As for me, I just always enjoy seeing a man with a style...

 
 

Here's a good selection of the driver mens caps, if you happen to dig it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.