It's Rather Flattering: My Fab Twitter Buddy

 

It's rather flattering - [I must admit to my own vanity] - when someone from the high fashion world starts to follow your tweets. Especially someone, whose work you really, really like!

Long before Prabal Gurung started to follow me on Twitter, I was already a big fan of his work...

His details to the colors and the combination of them - [love his use of the purple and green colors and hues] - flawless feminine lines and cuts in just about the right places of a woman's body - [emphasizing even more of the sensual and sexual side of a woman] - and his sense of luxurious comfort draw my interest to his work last year.



But then again, you can't expect less from someone who interned with Donna Karan back in the days, while completing studies at Parsons School of Design. Donna Karan is an ultimate 'tigress' of the feminine, sensual lines that make a woman's body even sexier...Gurungs further stints with Cynthia Rowley and Bill Blass also paid off, he learned how to be both subtle and colorful and - classically sexy...





Even though Gurung was born in Singapore, raised in Kathmandu, Nepal and started his career in New Delhi, he's considered an American designer. He's now as of a New Yorker as we are, having moved to the city more than a decade ago (in 1999).

Perhaps there's something that interest him and/or his press services in  what I have to say? If so, I'd better start tweeting the hints that I'd absolutely love to once have an opportunity to wear one of his sexually sensual creations to a special event of some sort... Ahh, a girl can dream!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.