I Get It Now! A Wonderful Baby World...

I'm usually a rather 'baby-indifferent' person, meaning - not that I don't like babies and children, it's just I don't really think about them unless I see my friends' children and/or one of those too-cute-to-walk-by babies on a street that I want to mush around...

Other than that, I'm co-existing with the babies and children on the level, where I do not yet notice that I don't have any on my own, so when a conversation among my friends and/or an over-heard conversation with the strangers occurs, where the 'moms' are discussing shopping for baby clothes - I kind of tend to not really participate as I have little idea of what they are talking about...

However, recently, I finally got the point of what they meant by saying "Oh my god, I just saw the most adorable baby clothes. I can't believe they are making those for the toddlers. They are soooo cute, I just wanted to buy the whole store. I wish they were making those in my size..." and so on - you got the gist - [or, as my French friends say - the j'ai saisi l'essentiel of it]...

I totally started to understand what they were saying, when I saw this:


I actually wanted to buy those too...even though I don't have any children. So, yes, I get it now, my friends with the children!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.