Rrrrr...A Leopard Hypnosis


Today, let’s talk about leopard print!


Last night's outing with my friends, as I was wearing one of my leopard print outfits, reminded me that only a year ago, I wouldn't even come close to buying something that looks like tiger on a rack...I never digged the leopard print until I discovered that it's actually very versatile - [yes, you might not think of it as I didn't before] - but it actually goes with many, many things.

Let's just see...

It goes with jeans/jean color, black/brown/white/bright green/red pants and/or tights, boots and flats, brown-hair/blond and brunettes, faux fur vests and boyfriend jackets... Just pretty much - anything...And who does not like that? Plus, it also helps that 'leopard' is very 'IN' right now. Ladies - the animal prints will never go anywhere, they are here to stay. They are - classic!





Click here to see all my 'leopards'...

You can wear it separate....
You can wear around  your Fedora...
Leopard shoes is something that goes great as with a dress as it does with pants...Therefore - it's a must to have.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.