OMG, I LUV IT!


During the DC Fashion Week when I worked the floor as a photo-correspondent, I was approached by a very cute couple, who were handing out some flyers about a website-service OMG, I LUV IT. They asked me to check it out. The site is apparently just launching and what it does is that  it "helps to identify and share your favorite brands" - it's like a "community", where they give you products to test and then 'report' back and share your experience with the others...They said they scout some cool brands and products around the world, because they realized that Washington, DC crowd lacks the fashion style and needs some help to bring the fashion sense to the city...- with which I totally agree, by the way...
A mobile app for OMG, I Luv It
In short, iLuv.It connects people with the products they find most enticing. The products they love. When you’re walking around shopping, you can use the app to share a photo of a product you Luv, or use it to discover trending products around you. You contribute to trends by Luving, or voting for, products you Luv the most.

So, I check it out and found it pretty cool. I'm not sure how this startup would do in the future, but for now, the concept is pretty interesting...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.