A Shoe Tale: The Runaways Bring Back Retro-Classics...



I'll be very fast with you today, cause the craziness with the fashion weeks is not over yet - I'm having a post-tantrum syndrome of wanting to do it all and having no time for it...ahh, please help! I don't even know how many times I told myself in the past to keep it simple, to keep it to just a few photos of a show, but I always end up with too many to choose from...

However, I'm super excited to tell you that for those who love the 'old school lady-like cocktail dress' shoes, they are back! Now, when you wear something like that, and other people where Louboutins or the likes of them...or you see them wear very heavy-on-a-look boot-like shoes - you'd be far from non-fashionable and non-stylish...

I, personally, think it's very sensual...


See, I can still do many tasks, while staying sane...and talk about shoes - all at the same time!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fantastico
Anonymous said…
Merci !
Merci !
Merci !
Anonymous said…
Merci YB Couture
Fashionistas de Paris

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.