Fab Invite: Press for Couture Fashion Week

Last February I've been invited to cover NY Couture Fashion Week, which many people [who are not the prominent residents of the fashion world] confuse with The Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week...

 
Yes, it's no more different than MBFW, same podium, same press buzz, same backstage craziness, same fashionably-aware and late crowd, but perhaps less celebrities in attendance and...the runaway designers and their collections are less known to the world - but does not mean less talented - and they represent a rather eclectic wordly group. Most of the designers are - foreign, from exotic countries, less of French/Italian/Japanese/British kind of imports...

Got another invite...Exciting!
Nevertheless, I've had quite a great time [aside from the wait time in between the shows that - I used wisely - typing away and sending emails to my editor with the texts and photos]...


Here are just a few of the shots from last February...with some of these designers I'll be reconnecting this week. With some I'm planning to start a new long-term visually-appealing friendship. Got to do what I've got to do...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.