From Rome With Love: Kinky about Kiko

The KIKO nail polish is back! 

A few years ago I went to Milan, where I've discovered the "Sephora sister" - KIKO beauty store. KIKO for the Italians is like Sephora for the Americans, only on a smaller scale and only it favors the local brands more than the international, which works pretty fine with me as I always prefer to buy a local brand, when traveling, to bring back home as a reminder of the fashion style of the country I've visited...


So, what nail polish Italian Fashionistas favor this season? I found out...
Last time I brought two new nail polishes that were THE 'it' nail polish among the Milan women in 2011. I still get compliments when I wear them in NYC. 

This time around I walked in the store and without even browsing the many colors they offer, I asked a salesperson of what's hot now among the Roman stylish women...It took her two seconds to grab these two colors, which, of course, I got!


The "Tiffany" color, as the salesperson called it:


And the "peach orangy color":


These nail polishes do not have cool names like Opi and Essie, the colors go by a number...

And besides delicious nail colors, they also offer many cool nail treatments, which, I was very tempted about as well.

Check out some other great nail polishes I favor:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.

My Travels: Vermont In Night And Day