Amalfi Coast: Positano Street Fashion Style


Coming back from a great trip to the South of Italy back to the reality of always busy and crazy New York City is never easy, especially with the jet-leg that keeps on 'waking me up' before East Coast sunrise...But I shouldn't be complaining after a three week long trip to Europe, which allowed me to once again fall in love with the Italian culture.

Of course, Milan is the heart of the fashion in Italy, but other parts of the country also offer some very specific takes on the local street fashion. Take for example, Positano...
The streets of Positano are covered with the shops that sell Italian linen and cotton wear of all sorts. Many locals wear it, and I don't blame them. These styles, especially, the little white cotton dresses, remind me a bit of the East Coast resort places like Montauk, Cape Cod, Hampons and/or Greenport. Of course, I had to buy one myself...












My little white dress is from Positano's shop "The Raphael": it's all handwork, done at a small tailor shop in Positano that does all its dress designs.

The address of the boutique:
BOUTIQUE RAPHAEL (DITTA INDIVIDUALE) 
VIA DEL SARACINO 27
84017 - POSITANO (SA)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.

My Travels: Vermont In Night And Day