One Day At The Fashion Institute of Technology, NYC

Yesterday was my last class of the Spring semester at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT), and until July, I'll be only visiting this place for the events, not the school.

I'm actually looking forward to this summer schooling at FIT, and how could I not like coming to a place that looks, feels, smells and tastes like fashion and creativity? 
And on my last day, I've decided to capture the 'atmosphere' of FIT - to show the many ways the students dress at FIT - the future faces of the fashion runaways:


On any day of the week, besides getting educated by some of the best instructors in the country, you get to walk the hallways, where once some of the most well-known fashion designers studied once, like Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Carlina Herrera, Calvin Klein and Nanette Lepore.

You get to see what the new students are all about. And there are always some kind of fabulous activities and events going on in and around the FIT and Museum at FIT. As of now, there's a Photography Portfolio Showcase by the graduating students that is taking place in the lobby of the school... I also love to see how the students mingle with each other in between the classes, how they dress and what interests them. I must admit, even though my little photo report might now really prove my words, but I can assure you that I haven't seen so many fashionable , diverse and uniquely dressed people all in one place as I've seen at the FIT.

Click here to see, what makes me excited about my continuing education studies at FIT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.