Trending Hairstyle: Much Ado About The Pigtails And Braids


Just when you thought that your pigtail(s) looks outdated and you started to feel nostalgic about the times when pigtails were more popular and age-appropriate, the New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 shows brought the pigtails back and offered more than one way to do them.


The pigtails were all over the Spring/Summer 2013 runaways, and, to tell you the truth, I loved it. As a kid, my mom will make me the pigtails in all styles - side-pigtails, sides-pigtails, down up, up to down, french pigtails, peasant-inspired pigtails - you name it, I've had it...

And I still like doing a classical french pigtail once in a while (and here's how you can do it, click, click). Here's another way to do a classical french pigtail, click, click. As a matter of fact, I'm 'wearing' one right now:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.

My Travels: Vermont In Night And Day