Hello, Again: A Very Fresh Look of Whites & Blacks from Joe Fresh

I'm back with the monochrome style again. 

When last week I've posted a blog about the white+black=monochrome style for this season, I mentioned to you that you'll be seeing a whole lot of whites and blacks across many brands. And I was right. 

Joe Fresh is another store that I keep talking about it as I find their designs and the quality of their clothes and accessories very high, while, at the same time - very approachable when it comes to the prices.

Here's just a few looks that you can put together by using only the clothes, accessories and footwear from Joe Fresh. And what if I told you all of these items are under $49? Not bad for a start, not bad at all...





And, of course, the accessories!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.

My Travels: Vermont In Night And Day