Bergdorf Goodman Keeps On Christmas Giving And Intriguing

Since I remember myself living in New York City - [I moved to NYC for the first time back in 2001] - I've been going to see Bergdorf Goodman Christmas window display every December, and not once they've disappointed me. 

While I don't usually shop at Bergdorf Goodman, or to be exact - I've never really shopped there ever, nevertheless, I've been always a big fan of their creative directors. They seem to have the best of the best when it comes to the interior and exterior decors of the department store.

And you always end up wondering - what would their Christmas window displays be like next year?

Here it is - Bergdorf Goodman has outdone every other store in the city....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.