What Do You Wear To Bed? She Was Once Asked

"Just a few drops of N°5..."

We may never know when she said the phrase for the first time...

Do you?
Surprisingly enough, I've never been a big fan of Chanel N°5.

I was once given Chanel N°5 as a gift and I politely returned it in exchange for the Dior. However, even though I've never ever used it myself, neither I've ever likeed the scent of it, I was always fascinated by it.

The way it's been always positioned by the company is genius, because it never mattered if you used it or not, you might have still considered it the sexiest, most sensual perfume out there...

What is it about it?

Is it the fact that Chanel has a great marketing vision and engage the right people (celebrities, historic figures, sex symbols, etc.)? The right music? The right scenery? The right mood? What is it???

My other Chanel N°5 favorites are:



Inside N°5:


Happy Friday everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.

My Travels: Vermont In Night And Day