Gotta Love Polka Dots

 

I have nothing - you hear me? - NOTHING with polka dots in my wardrobe! And that makes me an outsider while many fashionistas around the world are embracing the polka dots: from footwear to the outwear and accessories, the polka dots are very happening right now. 

Does it mean it becomes everyone?

Oh no, of course not, as a matter of fact, it's like the color 'green' - it only looks good on certain types of people, like - Julianne Moore, or, in other words - on people who have freckles, red hair and translucent white skin...For everyone else - it's a complete disaster. 

That's one of the reasons I don't have anything in polka dots - it looks disastrous on me, even though I instantly in love with the polka dot fashion, but to say that I'd ever jump on the 'polka dot' bandwagon would be an overstatement. I'll just enjoy this trend from a side... 

What do you think about the polka dot trend?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.