A Chick Contemporary Space

If you are wondering how come I've been blogging about the interior design all of the sudden? Well, I can't help it. I should have been a designer! Really...it's a hidden passion of mine. I take a notice of something cool, different or something that 'speaks to' my taste, like the decors of the Parisian apartments I've blogged about yesterday.

So, here's some more from the chick collaboration of  Nilufar Gallery, Dimore Studio and Balice Hertling - the trio that has teamed up to create a joint exhibition in a Parisian apartment during the city's contemporary art fair, FIAC.


In order to put together architecture, design and art these three European studios spent four weeks together in Paris. The outcome of this tete-a-tete time resulted in the following apartment designs that were exhibited at the Foire Internationale d'Art Contemporain(FIAC).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.