The Orange Blues

What is it with the orange color that makes me so happy? 

They say, the warm colors, usually, make you feel very cozy and fuzzy inside. I completely agree with it, and there's no need for a psychologist to explain the concept of why certain colors make us feel 'this way', and other colors - 'that way'.

We all know that if we are surrounded by blue and white walls, we feel 'clean' and - 'cold'. And if we are in a room painted in orange and/or beige - we feel warm, as you'd feel on a beach with sun bathing your body. That explains, why I always feel 'cold' at a doctor's office, which is usually painted in 'cold colors' and why I feel so in sync at my yoga studio, which walls are painted in orange. I think it's one of the reason I gravitate towards wearing clothes in warm colors, although I do like my violet color outfits. What color makes you cozy?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.