A Style On A Run

It was one nice weather last week(end), when I managed to take my rollerblades for a long ride along the west side of the city, where the urban city meets the Hudson River paradise - the well-renovated riverfront that now bolsters a great array of the places for all kinds of the outdoor activities. 


And, yes, even, when I rollerblade, I rollerblade with a photo-camera - [aka my iPhone camera, as I use it for the music], because I find it quite amusing - in a very good way - to see what people wear, when they work out: run, bike, walk, skate... And some of them are not even there to work out, per say, but rather... to take a bit of a break from the public transportation and enjoy a ride to/from work on a bike.

Who says you can't bike on a job?


Here's a collage of some images that capture some of the diverse essence of the NY crowd, who seem to know how to utilize that running/biking path. I'm talking about those who came to exercise and those, who, just happen to use the path as a means for transportation from/to work...

What can I say, it can't get any 'cooler' than bright pink footless golfs and an up-high ponytail... Or is it to be safe and be visible to the others? I could definitely spot him from far...
Yoga and biking - can't think of a better work-out combination!
This 'couple' of colleagues definitely looked like they are going either to or from the office. Since it was Friday, they looked pretty summer business-casual. I find it very cool that New Yorkers more often than before opt for biking on the working days, not to mention - biking in dresses/skirts. 
The blue cues of this gal's jogging outfit definitely plays for the overall feel of the day and the surroundings. Simple, but nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.

My Travels: Vermont In Night And Day